CM Series 653 Lever Chain Hoist 6 Ton: 10 ft Lift
Please select how you want to ship the backorder product?
Please select any one shipping process before submit!
|Manufacturer||CM Columbus Mckinnon|
|Hoist Capacity (tons)||0.25|
|Model or Series||Series 653|
|Head Room||23 1/4 inches|
|Parts of Load Chain||1|
|Body Type||Steel Frame|
|Handle pull to lift full load||77 lbs|
CM Columbus Mckinnon Series 653 Lever Chain Hoist 6 Ton: 10 ft. Lift
The CM Series 653 lever chain hoist is a high quality, rugged, steel tool for close quarter pulling, stretching, and hoisting applications. Its characteristic short handle, along with minimal lever pull effort, make this 6 ton come along ideal for a broad range of applications.
- Impact resistant, stamped steel frame, gear case and cover for durability and light weight.
- Powder coated finish for added corrosion protection.
- Hardened steel load sharing gears.
- Double pawl arrangement for assured load control.
- Two chain guide rollers for positive chain engagement.
- Weston type braking system for positive load control and positioning.
- Simple one-handed, free chaining for fast load attachment.
- Hardened steel chain for strength and long wear life.
- Forged upper and lower hooks with heavy cast steel latches.
- Rubber handle grip for added operator comfort.
- Minimal maintenance with no special tools required.
- 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Metric rated.
- Meets ASME B30.21 – Manually Lever Operated Hoist Standard and European CE Standard.
- Designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon Corporation.