CM Cyclone Hand Chain Hoist 2 Ton
Please select how you want to ship the backorder product?
Please select any one shipping process before submit!
|Manufacturer||CM Columbus Mckinnon|
|Hoist Capacity (tons)||0.25|
|Model or Series||Cyclone|
|Lift||10 ft ( longer lifts available)|
|Head Room||17 5/16 in|
|Chain pull to lift full load||83 lbs|
|Chain Overhauled to lift load 1 ft:||52 ft|
2 Ton CM Cyclone Hand Chain Hoist 4626
One of the most popular and reliable hoists ever designed, the Cyclone combines superior engineering, efficiency and durability. The CM Cyclone 2 ton manual hand chain hoist is offered with lifts that range from 10 feet to 30 feet of lift. Available in a variety of capacities from 1/4 ton to 10 tons, Cyclone features:
CM Cyclone 2 Ton Manual Chain Hoist 4626 Features & Benefits
- Rugged steel loadbars connected directly to hoist frame
- Reduced headroom, side clearances and end approach for easy maneuvering of heavy loads in tight places
- Standard Load Limiter automatic overload protection
- Universal tread trolley wheels for operation on sloped or flat flanged beams
- Standard hand chain drop 2 feet less than lift (example: 8 foot lift hoist has 6 foot hand chain drop)
- Chain containers, zinc-plated load and hand chain, aluminum unwelded hand chain, Latchlok hooks, bronze hooks, bullard hooks, larger beam trolleys, trolley guards, and units without Load Limiter optional, depending on capacity
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.