CM Cyclone Hand Chain Hoist 1/2 Ton
Please select how you want to ship the backorder product?
Please select any one shipping process before submit!
|Manufacturer||CM Columbus Mckinnon|
|Model or Series||Cyclone|
|Lift||10 ft ( longer lifts available)|
|Head Room||12 7/8 in|
|Chain pull to lift full load||46 lbs|
|Chain Overhauled to lift load 1 ft:||22 1/2 ft|
1/2 Ton CM Cyclone Hand Chain Hoist 4622
One of the most popular and reliable hoists ever designed, the 1/2 Ton CM Cyclone hand chain hoist combines superior engineering, efficiency and durability. The 4622 hand operated chain hoist by CM is offered with lifts that range from 10 feet to 30 feet.
Cyclone 1/2 Ton Manual Chain Hoist 4622 Features & Benefits
- Rugged steel loadbars connected directly to hoist frame
- Reduced headroom, side clearances and end approach for easy maneuvering of heavy loads in tight places
- Standard Load Limiter automatic overload protection
- Universal tread trolley wheels for operation on sloped or flat flanged beams
- Standard hand chain drop 2 feet less than lift (example: 8 foot lift hoist has 6 foot hand chain drop)
- Chain containers, zinc-plated load and hand chain, aluminum unwelded hand chain, Latchlok hooks, bronze hooks, bullard hooks, larger beam trolleys, trolley guards, and units without Load Limiter optional, depending on capacity
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.