10 Ton Anchor Shackle, Screw Pin, 1" Carbon
Please select how you want to ship the backorder product?
Please select any one shipping process before submit!
|Manufacturer||CM Columbus Mckinnon|
|Hoist Capacity (tons)||0.25|
10 Ton CM Super Strong Anchor Shackle, Screw Pin, 1" Carbon
10 Ton Columbus Mckinnon Super Strong Shackles are 1 inch carbon-type shackles with strength ratings that are 17 to 50% stronger than comparable-sized carbon shackles. As a result, these shackles are designed with a 6:1 design factor. CM Anchor shackles can be side loaded or used for multiple connections.
- Manufactured from technically advanced micro alloy steel with optimal hardness for strength and ductility
- 10 ton shackles show major deformation before failure
- Working load limit and traceability codes shown as permanent markings on body
- All shackles have alloy quenched and tempered pins
- Available in sizes 3/16" to 2-1/2"
- Available finishes include powder coated, galvanized or self-colored
- Shackles meet dimensional requirements and exceed performance requirements of RR-C-271
- Special testing and certification is available upon request at the time of the order
- Note: Screw pin and bolt/nut/cotter shackles have a 6:1 design factor. Round pin shackles have 5:1 design factor
- CM Smart ID RFID technology is available as an option on screw pin anchor shackles sizes 1/2" to 1-3/4" and bolt, nut & cotter shackles sizes 3/4" to 1-3/4"