Magnetek Impulse Frequency Drive Unit 3 HP - G+ Mini (460V)
Please select how you want to ship the backorder product?
Please select any one shipping process before submit!
|Hoist Capacity (tons)||0.25|
|Model or Series||Impulse G+ Mini|
|Max Full Load Amp||4.8 amps|
|Rated HP (Approx)||3 HP|
|Dimensions (Height)||5.04 inches|
|Total Heat Loss||57.4 amps|
|Dimensions (Width)||4.25 inches|
Magnetek Variable Frequency Drive unit 3 HP G+ Mini (460V)
The new IMPULSE G+ Mini frequency drive from Magnetek continues our history of providing the most reliable and cost-effective adjustable frequency crane controls available. The low horsepower (HP) IMPULSE G+ Mini is our easiest to program drive to date, with user-friendly standard programming for basic applications and advanced programming capability for high performance environments. The Magnetek IMPULSE G+ Mini 3HP VFD is designed with an expanded HP range and an identical dimensional footprint as the IMPULSE P3 Series 2 (up to 5HP) and a smaller footprint beyond 5 HP. All this, plus assured reliability and lower cost make the IMPULSE G+ Mini Adjustable Frequency Crane Control the product of choice for your overhead material handling needs.
Magnetek 3 HP Variable Frequency Drive Features
- Factory Default Software Settings - The Impulse G+ Mini 3HP VFD is factory preset for basic application programming. This allows the technician to easily navigate and program the drive via a built-in keypad display in minutes for most applications
- Advanced Programming Capability - Provides the choice of programming in Basic or Advanced access Levels. In the Basic acess level, the parameter availability (features) and navigation is nearly identical to the IMPULSE P2 Series 2 in Basic mode. In the Advanced access level, the parameter availability and feature set is opened up to reveal the full capacity of the IMPULSE G+ Mini drive. In this mode, the up and down arrow keys will navigate through the already familiar parameters of the IMPULSE G+ Series 3 Crane Control
- Energy Engineered - All of Magnetek's motion control products are designed to efficiently utilize available power, thereby reducing energy costs for you and your customers
- Reliability Built In - Designed with reliability and economy in mind! The hardware and software were designed and extensively tested specifically for the operating conditions seen in overhead material handling applications. The Impulse G+ Mini is backed by our two-year warranty
- Compact Design - Our most compact low HP drive to date, the IMPULSE G+ Mini's size permits the use of smaller control enclosures, reducing the overall cost of an installation. It also expands application opportunities on smaller cranes, hoists, trolleys and monorail carriers. The IMPULSE G+ Mini is available with standard 120VAC, interface card, with 24VAC optional
- Expanded HP Range - Available in 1/2 through 20 HP in 380-480V or 1/4 through 20HP in 200-240V 3 phase ratings. This allows the user to select the most cost-effective product for low HP applications through Class D service. Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) technology provides energy savings compared to traditional contactor technology